Full Cheek the sideward arms avoid a lateral pulling through the horse’s mouth the... more
Product information "Sprenger MAX-Control Full Cheek"
- Full Cheek
- the sideward arms avoid a lateral pulling through the horse’s mouth
- the rider can guide the horse easily through the lateral boundary because ofthe arms
- with the limitation of the bars, the rider can control the horse easily
- the middle section of the mouthpiece is flat on the tongue and gives morepressure on the tongue than a single broken one
- no Nutcracker-effect
- horses with sensitive tongues could try to evade the pressure
- no uncomfortable pressure on the palate
- Material Stainless Steel
- classic material, widespread
- has no original taste
- rust-free and easy to clean
- neutral impact, does not stimulate the salivation
Related links to "Sprenger MAX-Control Full Cheek"