Bridoon bit is used in connection with the curb extra thin avoids... more
Product information "Trust Loose Ring Bradoon | Jointed"
- Bridoon bit
- is used in connection with the curb
- extra thin
- avoids injuries caused by curb
- Jointed bit
- pressure is mainly generated on the jaw and the sides of the tongue
- can also generate pressure on the palate (Nutcracker-effect)
- the tongue has more space than with a straight mouth piece or a double-jointed one
- Material Sweet Iron
- generates surface rust through the contact with air and moisture, which is 100 % natural
- the rust tastes sweet and activates the saliva production naturally
- because of the chemical reaction, which produces the sweet taste, the horse products more saliva and chews more
- after some time, the color of the bit changes from grey to brown
- is the bit not used for some time, it can be generated an orange/brown layer of rust which can be removed with a wet cloth
- Thickness: 12mm
If you have further questions or need personal consulting, please contact customer service at +495492 – 5577 – 0 or email@example.com or visit our store in Muehlen (Steinfeld).
Related links to "Trust Loose Ring Bradoon | Jointed"