Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
*Get a free Schockemöhle Sports Strindband Style or Schockemöhle Sports Winter Socks or the Schockemöhle Sports Führstrick Catch Style or the Schockemöhle Sports Fleecebandagen Style with your order of 75€ or more. Simply add the free item to your shopping basket. Only available while stocks last and can only be redeemed once per shopping basket.
In the case of (partial) revocation and simultaneous falling below the minimum order value for the free item, the item will be charged at full price if it is not returned as part of the purchase contract.
• Loose Ring
• this is the most commonly used of the bits as the horse accepts it well
• works on the tongue and good movement of the reins
• the bit rings are loosely attached to the mouthpiece
• ring holes can wear out after some time, the bit should be replaced in this case
• Jointed bit
• pressure is mainly generated on the jaw and the sides of the tongue
• can also generate pressure on the palate (Nutcracker-effect)
• the tongue has more space than with a straight mouth piece or a double-jointed one
• material stainless steel with plastic coating
|bit:||Edelstahl, einfach gebrochen, Wassertrense|