Loose ring Is the most common bit Bit rings are loose and... more
Product information "Trust Bit | Double-Jointed"
- Loose ring
- Is the most common bit
- Bit rings are loose and connected tot he bit
- Holes in the ring may stretch after a while- the bit should be disposed when this happens
- Double Jointed
- the middle section of the mouthpiece is flat on the tongue and gives more pressure on the tongue than a single broken one
- no Nutcracker-effect
- horses with sensitive tongues could try to evade the pressure
- no uncomfortable pressure on the palate
- Material Sweet Iron
- generates surface rust through the contact with air and moisture, which is 100 % natural
- the rust tastes sweet and activates the saliva production naturally
- because of the chemical reaction, which produces the sweet taste, the horse products more saliva and chews more
- after some time, the color of the bit changes from grey to brown
- is the bit not used for some time, it can be generated an orange/brown layer of rust which can be removed with a wet cloth
- Thickness: 16mm/0.064“
If you have further questions or need personal consulting, please contact customer service at +495492 – 5577 – 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our store in Muehlen (Steinfeld).
Related links to "Trust Bit | Double-Jointed"