Eggbut Snaffle with 2.5 rings by TRUST sits evenly in the... more
Product information "Trust Bit Eggbut 2.5 rings | Jointed"
- Eggbut Snaffle with 2.5 rings by TRUST
- sits evenly in the horse’s mouth
- the shape of the bit rings avoids a lateral pulling through the horse’s mouth
- the bit rings are fixed to the mouth piece so the straight sides of the rings generate a minimum lever action when taking the reins
- Jointed bit
- pressure is mainly generated on the jaw and the sides of the tongue
- can also generate pressure on the palate (Nutcracker-effect)
- the tongue has more space than with a straight mouth piece or a double-jointed one
- Material Sweet Iron
- generates surface rust through the contact with air and moisture, which is 100 % natural
- the rust tastes sweet and activates the saliva production naturally
- because of the chemical reaction, which produces the sweet taste, the horse products more saliva and chews more
- after some time, the color of the bit changes from grey to brown
- is the bit not used for some time, it can be generated an orange/brown layer of rust which can be removed with a wet cloth
- Thickness: 16mm/0.064“
If you have further questions or need personal consulting, please contact customer service at +495492 – 5577 – 0 or email@example.com or visit our store in Muehlen (Steinfeld).
Related links to "Trust Bit Eggbut 2.5 rings | Jointed"