Loose ring Is the most common bit Bit rings are loose and... more
Product information "Trust Bit Loose Ring | Locked"
- Loose ring
- Is the most common bit
- Bit rings are loose and connected tot he bit
- Holes in the ring may stretch after a while- the bit should be disposed when this happens
- Jointed bit- locked
- Once pressure is given to the bit it transforms into a bar
- Material Sweet Iron
- generates surface rust through the contact with air and moisture, which is 100 % natural
- the rust tastes sweet and activates the saliva production naturally
- because of the chemical reaction, which produces the sweet taste, the horse products more saliva and chews more
- after some time, the color of the bit changes from grey to brown
- is the bit not used for some time, it can be generated an orange/brown layer of rust which can be removed with a wet cloth
- Thickness: 16mm/0.064“
If you have further questions or need personal consulting, please contact customer service at +495492 – 5577 – 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our store in Muehlen (Steinfeld).
Related links to "Trust Bit Loose Ring | Locked"