Pelham by TRUST can be ridden with a single rein or double reins... more
Product information "Trust Baby Pelham | Double-Jointed"
- Pelham by TRUST
- can be ridden with a single rein or double reins
- is often used in show jumping with one pair of reins and with a connection of the two rings
- the longer the bit sides, the stronger is the action on the horse’s mouth
- it is placed higher than a curb and lower than a loose ring bit in the mouth
- has lever action, generates pressure through the chin strap
- Double Jointed
- the middle section of the mouthpiece is flat on the tongue and gives more pressure on the tongue than a single broken one
- no Nutcracker-effect
- horses with sensitive tongues could try to evade the pressure
- no uncomfortable pressure on the palate
- Material Sweet Iron
- generates surface rust through the contact with air and moisture, which is 100 % natural
- the rust tastes sweet and activates the saliva production naturally
- because of the chemical reaction, which produces the sweet taste, the horse products more saliva and chews more
- after some time, the color of the bit changes from grey to brown
- is the bit not used for some time, it can be generated an orange/brown layer of rust which can be removed with a wet cloth
- Thickness: 16mm/0.064“
If you have further questions or need personal consulting, please contact customer service at +495492 – 5577 – 0 or email@example.com or visit our store in Muehlen (Steinfeld).
Related links to "Trust Baby Pelham | Double-Jointed"